Now I’m going to ask you some personal questions, and I know some of these won’t be easy to answer. Courage and honesty is where you need to start if the change you seek in your life and relationships is going to happen.
- Are you feeling awkward, self-conscious in your own body?
- Do you have pain or numbness when you are having sex?
- Do you feel disconnected from your woman’s body and live in your head?
- Would you like to experience deeper pleasure in your life and relationships?
- You’ve done the work, but still, have a deep feeling or a sense that something is missing that you can’t quite put your finger on?
Are you ready to discover the secret to turning this all around?
Come join an intimate group of women and Journey into the Yoniverse!
In previous times, sacred rites of passage were commonplace. They served as threshold experiences and reminders of what’s really important. For many, these traditions have slipped away and now more than ever, we need to remember who we are as women and ground ourselves in the gifts of love, presence and connection.
This rite of passage for women reconnects you with the beauty and power of the female body. The doorway to the womb (vulva, vagina or “Yoni” which loosely translated as divine passage in Sanskrit,) is a place of deep presence, wisdom, intuition and creativity, all is birthed from here.